We accept the scriptures as the revealed will of God and teach these fundamental truths as our
1. The Bible is the inspired word of God and revealed will of God. 2 Timothy 3:15-17
1 peter 1:23-25 Hebrew 4:12.
2. There is one true God head comprised of the Father, Son, and holy Spirit. All are co-equal and co– eternal. Mathew 28:19, 1 John 5:7
3. Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, is the second member of the God head Isaiah 9:6, John 1:1, 14 was born in human form through the power of the holy Spirit he died on the cross and was buried he resurrected on the third day as per the scripture.
4. Man was created in God’s image. By voluntary transgression he fell and his only hope of
redemption is in Jesus Christ the son of God. Genesis 1:26-31, 3:1-19, Romans 5:12-21.
5. Mans only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. On the cross Jesus Christ became sin and sickness, provided both salvation and healing for all mankind. Psalms 103:3, Isaiah 53.
6. This salvation comes by believing in your heart that God raised Jesus from the death and
confessing with your mouth, Jesus as Lord. Romans 3: 24, 10:8-10, Ephesians 2:8.
7. The inward evidence, to the believer, is the direct witness of the spirit. Romans 8:15-16.
8. The outward evidence to all men is a life of true holiness and love. 1John 3:23, John 13:35.
9. Salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ and not by human works; however, our works are evidence of our faith and will determine our rewards in eternity. Romans 10:9-10, 14:10-12
2 Corinthians 5:10 Ephesians 2:8-9 James 2;18
10. Baptism in water is a declaration to the world that a believer has died with Christ and that they have been raised with him to walk in newness of life. Mathew 28:19 Acts 10:47-48 Romans 6
11. We remember what Jesus Christ did for us by celebrating the Lord’s supper. We do this by eating the bread and drinking of the cup Luke 14:14-20, Corinthians 11:24-30
12. All believers should seek the baptism in holy spirit. the promise has been made to each believer. Our responsibility is to ask for and receive the baptism, according to the command of Jesus Christ. with this comes the empowerments for life and service. This experiences is distinct from and follow the new birth Luke 24:49, Act 1:4-8, 2:1-4, 2:38-39 , 10:-44-46 .
13. Speaking in other tongues as the spirit gives utterance is the initial evidence and phyical sign of the baptism in the Holy Spirit. the subsequent manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service, and the holy life is further evidence of this baptism Act 1:8, 2:4, 10:44-46.
14. The church is the body of christ . Each believer is an integral part Eph 1:22-23, 2:19-22, 1 Corinth 12:13-27, Hebrews 12:23.
15 We believe in total prosperity for each believer
spiritual: John 3:3 , 16 Romans 10:9-10 Corinthians 5:17-21
Mental: Romans 12:22 Timothy 8 :17 1 Peter 2:24
Physical : Isaiah 53:4-5, Mathew 8:17 Peter 2:24
Financial : Deuteronomy 28:1-14, Malachi 3:10-11, Luke 6:38, Cori 9:6-10 3 John John
16 Jesus is coming again to gather all his saints to heaven. 1 Cor 15:51-52, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
2 Thessalonians 2:1.
17. We believe that there is eternal separation from God for those who have not accepted the redemptive work of Christ. They will burn in the lake of fire. Revelation 19:20, 20:10-16, we believe in the return of our Jesus Christ his saints from heaven to rule and reign for 1000 years on earth as the scripture promised
Romans 11:25, 27 2 Thessalonians 1:17 Revelation 19:11-16.
After this there will be a new heaven and new earth. Eternity Revelation 21