Bishop moses mati& His wife Mrs margret njeri. The founder
Immanuel salvation christian centre was founded in November 2002 and registered by the kenya Government in February 2004 by Bishop Moses Mati M’Mucheke in Muringombugi Su-Location, Igoki Location, Imenti North Division in the Meru Central District, Eastern Province Kenya East Africa.
The vision is to reach to the unreached by outreaches and planting churches and places Pastors there independently tongether with helping poors. The Lord has helped us to plant six Churches Namely:-
1. Muringombugi in Meru Central
2. Ngusisi in Meru Central
3. Isiolo Town in Isiolo District
4. Karichu in Igembe District
5. Antubetwe kiongo in Igembe District
6.Mbuuta in Meru Central District
All I.S.C.C. Pastors at their felloship at Ngushisi Church.
For now we have eight Pastors; 1. Bishop Moses Mati the founder at Murigombugi church
2.Pastor Daniel Muguna Assitant Pastor Muringombugi
3. Pastor John Thuranira Administrator at Murigombugi church
4. Pastor Douglas Gikundi Rimberia at Ngusisi Church
5. Pastor David Kailemia at Isiolo Church
6. Pastor Amos Mwendia at Karicho church
7.Pastor Julius Mutuma at Mbuuta Church.
8.Pastor Pius Kobia at Antubetwe kiongo Church.
The church have ; Annual general meetings, All Pastors meetings after every three morths, Annual confrence in August, Annual youth camps at every December and Leaders seminars.